Now searching for...
Property Management Maintenance Coordinator
What does a maintenance coordinator do?
Maintenance coordinators manage, schedule, and purchase maintenance services for our managed properties.
Maintenance coordinators organize and schedule maintenance contractors to perform the various duties required to keep homes and managed properties in good shape. They hire cleaning services, electricians, plumbers, and HVAC professionals as well as schedule and manage their work orders and communication with tenants.
· Ensure work orders and market-ready units and are handled in a timely manner and completed to standards of excellence
· Will work with tenants, vendors, and property owners to schedule repairs
· Assist maintenance supervisors with general administrative tasks as needed
· Enter data and update systems in order to maintain an accurate and orderly flow of the work order process
· Keeping clients informed of scheduling and assessed financial responsibility
· Invoice processing
· Request Reviews
· Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
· Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues
· Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain the goodwill and reputation of the entire team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Customer Service Rep
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
· Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers' complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
· Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
· Prepare product or service reports
· Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Manage large amounts of incoming calls
· Generate sales leads
· Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
· Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
· Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
· Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
· Go the extra mile to engage customers
· Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
· Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
· Place or cancel orders
· Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation
· Inform customer of deals and promotions
· Sell products and services
· Proven customer support experience
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
· Familiar with CRM systems and practices
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Bookkeepers oversee a company’s financial data and compliance by maintaining accurate books on accounts payable and receivable, payroll, and daily financial entries and reconciliations. They perform daily accounting tasks such as monthly financial reporting, general ledger entries, and record payments and adjustments. Additionally, many bookkeepers also assist with basic HR duties like new hire documents, compliance, and temporary disability insurance and workers’ compensation filings, making them an indispensable part of an organization’s fiscal fitness.
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
· Maintains records of financial transactions.
· Entering bills in Accounts Payable
· Entering receipts in Accounts Receivable
· Past due AR Follow-up
· Delinquency letters via e-mail and USPS
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
· Developing Standards
· Analyzing Information
· Dealing with Complexity
· Reporting Research Results
· Data Entry Skills
· Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
· CPA is a plus
· Previous bookkeeping experience preferred
© 2020 Gordian Staffing